We're making a football game
GOALS is our attempt to give football the game it deserves. A fair game, that is a reflection of football, rather than the football industry. We want to make a game that’s fun right away, without players having to invest a fortune.
It’s a game about winning, but one where victory comes in more forms than simply winning matches. Focus on trick shots, design awesome t-shirts or create an arena that inspires greatness. No two players will be on the same journey.
GOALS is for everyone, like football can and should be. It’s for the casuals and the pros. For the players, the managers and the fans. It’s for the designers, the audience and the divas. For everyone who loves the game itself or anything surrounding it. GOALS is football.
Welcome to the engineering team
Our cutting-edge game relies heavily on a seamless CI/CD process that guarantees top-notch quality and efficiency. As our Build Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of our game by overseeing the build pipeline, including the virtual machines that power our process.
In our team, you'll be responsible for managing our Jenkins builds and implementing the latest industry standards to keep our pipeline running smoothly and securely. You'll be our go-to expert on all things related to build jobs, CI/CD pipeline, and platform specific build requirements. Your expertise will also be crucial in ensuring the safety of our keys and the proper signing of our builds.
At GOALS you will...
- Be part of our game teams to have an impact on both quality and speed
- Integrate tools for automated tests in the automated builds
- Making it easy yet secure to release a build, regardless if it is for internal or external use
- Improve our CI/CD pipeline regardless if it is self hosted or in the cloud
- Improve build times
Ideally you have...
- Experience from and good knowledge in Jenkins
- Experience from and good knowledge continuous delivery
- Strong scripting skills in any relevant language like YAML, Bash, Starlark.
- Team collaboration skills
- Drive and initiatives for new ideas and improvements
- Ability to work in a team but without strong supervision
- Mac and Windows experience. This person will have to be able to maintain build pipelines for ALL our platforms eventually: Windows, Mac, Linux, PS, Xbox.
It's nice if you have...
- Worked in a game studio before
- Worked in a team using Unreal Engine
- Experience from Plastic SCM
- Experience from Bazel build
- Experience from Google Cloud, AWS or similar cloud provider.
- Experience from Kubernetes
- Linux experience
About the Employment
The position is permanent and you can work from our Stockholm office, hybrid or fully remote from anywhere in Europe. It is important that you are able to communicate unhindered in verbal/written English.
For this position we do not offer relocation assistance.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth, working at GOALS has many other benefits like occupational pension, 30 days PTO, flexible work hours, stock options and more. Learn more here.
For this role we would like you to include:
- LinkedIn-profile, CV or any other document that showcase your experience
- A link to your Github(if applicable)
We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t feel that you tick all the boxes. You just might be exactly what we need, even if we haven’t understood it yet. GOALS is still a young company and we change quickly. But one thing that never changes is our conviction that we need a diverse studio environment, filled with different perspectives and skills.
- Remote (within Europe), Stockholm
- Remote Work
- Optional Remote
We're making a football game. GOALS is for everyone, like football can and should be. It’s for the casuals and the pros. For the players, the managers and the fans. It’s for the designers, the audience and the divas. For everyone who loves the game itself or anything surrounding it. GOALS is football.
Loading application form